Monday 18 February 2013

New Vinyl!

The good people at King Underground have released some quality music since moving from a mail order online record shop to a record label and I'm pleased to say that they never fail to drop anything shy of dope at that!

As I posted earlier the Mr. Brown "Hubwish" 7" is now in my collection (on limited edition purple vinyl at that. Mine is number 16/250) and I'm glad its now in my crates to listen to as that beat us pure nod factor!

Also I got the "Me & You" 7" from DJ Pings feat Rob O (of INI fame) to add to my collection.

I've been able to buy more vinyl these past few months than I have the past few years and if King Underground keep dropping music like this they have a customer for life in me. I've put photos up as usual as I like for people to see the artwork and the coloured vinyl.

BUY RECORDS!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment