Wednesday 30 January 2013

Tha Soloist Vs Trilian: Original Script

One of the albums I'm most looking forward to dropping this year is "Original Script" from Tha Soloist and Trilian. If you don't know or haven't heard of either artist where the fluck have you been???? Tha Soloist is, in my opinon, one of the most slept on artists out there, seriously this guy is not only a true artist in any sense of the word from the rhymes he drops, the patterns, the concepts, the artwork and more. He's also a mad humble cat who puts a lot of so called "Rappers" to shame. I've collaborated with him a number of times and I'm saying he is the TRUTH!!!! Trilian again is someone I've collaborated with a number of times and this guys beats are beyond dope/heavy/fresh the whole nine. He's a true producer and very skilled with beat making, ideas, mixing and mastering (take heed future and present artists....step your music game up by getting it professionally mixed down as it makes a big differene). Now I can't say to much about the album but what I can say is that if the track below is anything to go by then yes Hip Hop is ALIVE well and truely and it's where it belongs underground and in the ears of the fans and other artists. The track "Style On The Loose" is the first leak from the album (also appearing on the Trilian & Rated R EP "Audio Onslaught") and it features Rated R, Underground legend Chief Kamanchi and my fellow Skratchaholik DJ TMB (Seriously TMB is the don!).....I won't say any more other than just listen and if you follow them on Twitter or Facebook get bugging them to drop the album because I am and I'm on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment