Friday 28 December 2012

So whats been going on....

The past 2 years I've been so busy with music that any kind of social life is now non existent but do you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. I've had the pleasure of building with some very good people both known and unknown in the underground scene from the UK to the US to Serbia and pretty much world wide and that just shows you how universal hip hop is as a culture not just as a musical genre. I've featured on tracks with artists like Chief Kamanchi, Solomon Childs, Melanin9, Matt Maddox, Tha Soloist, Trash Gordon, Madchild, Mark Deez and many more. I will try my hardest to make posts daily and want to try and help get artists who I personally rate get some time in your ear phones and speakers. 2013 looks set to be even busier for me but I'll continue to share it with you see what happens to me and my crazy #skratchlife

No comments:

Post a Comment